You have just buy tents for sale but do not know how to use it? Then you came to the right place. Here in this article, we wil give you detailed instruction on how to build and dismantle a camping tent. Keep reading
How to plant a tent safely
The first thought, when going camping trips, is to plant the tent. Since going to be the shelter overnight and during the day (in the case of inclement weather). We must lift very carefully so that there is no subsidence, landslides, infiltrations of water, air and animals. To do this, read this article carefully and you will know how to plant a tent safely.
- The first thing to consider is deciding where to plant the tent, never next to a watercourse, or at the bottom of a valley, or too exposed to the wind.
- Once you found the site, which must be either flat you should thoroughly clean the ground, removes branches, stones and other objects that may make uncomfortable rest inside the store.
- The next step for mounting the tent is convenient to ride between two or three people.
- The next step is to stretch the store and place the soil that is secured with pickaxes by first placing the four sides.
- Piquette is set gently, not perpendicular to the earth as it would be released, but by a small angle.
- Never drive a pickaxe with his foot, most likely it will bend and spoil, if binding, it may be because they stumbled upon a small stone or root, move to try to avoid it, if it still does not fit, try to stick it on another site.
- To better secure for the cables you can put a stick and bury it in the ground.
- Another trick to hold the store is to put a stone on top of the pickaxe.
How to dismantle a tent
We have reached our camping place, set up our tent and had a fabulous day enjoying nature and sharing with our companions. But it’s time to leave and many people ask whether to remove the tent need to have the same care to assemble. The answer is yes! It is important to do step by step to prevent it from deteriorating or parts astray, so in this post, we will show you how to quickly remove a store campaign.
- Remove the tent required to follow the same process we used to ride but in reverse. In this way, we get maintain good tent, without the risk of misplacing any parts or damage any of its components.
- Before disassembling your tent, make sure everything inside is perfectly clean and free of dirt, this garantizarás so that the store remains kept in perfect condition. Close zippers tent and get ready to remove.
- If your tent has to remove it and store roof. Then you must remove the stakes of the winds, the guy ropes of the tent. Do it with care making sure to clean the stakes well and keeping girls.
- If your tent is Canadian model and has parents, then at this point you will lose them to continue dismantling your store.
- Now proceeds to take the rest of the stakes, always keeping them carefully. Lower the tent and stretch well, eliminating any possible bulge caused by the air inlet.
- It’s time to roll up the tent, do so to unroll the gateway back to the left captures first and put it together will be much easier next time.
- Now save your tent and all its accessories: parents on roof stakes. Make sure everything is complete, so the next time you go camping you will have no problem.
- Remember it is critical that the tent is thoroughly cleaned inside and outside before putting it away for a long time. If not and you can not clean up where you are, to get to your destination you will assemble again and clean it.
- A quick way to do this is by using a hose. You should not apply soaps or detergents because they can damage the material of the tent.
That is all you need to know to use your camping tent. Hope you find this useful. For more information, visit http://www.familytentcenter.com/